Shakeaway Worldwide Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and we recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Please note however, that this policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over another sites policy or the terms of any other website and you should therefore check their policy before continuing to access the site.
The data controller in relation to the personal data processed in accordance with this policy is Shakeaway Worldwide Ltd, Company registration No. 07500524 whose registered office is situated at:
8 St Stephens Court
15-17 St Stephens Road
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site (our site). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Where you have consented to receive marketing communications, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Where we store your personal data
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our terms and policies.
Where you have opted in to receive marketing communications, we may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information